Product Description & Reviews
30 lb of Beautiful Domestic 56s Wool Top Roving Fresh off the Mill! Creamy Natural White (unbleached- not bright white) color and super soft. 1 lb is 36 feet long so this is a massive 1,080 feet long (360 Yards Long)! Simply Beautiful to look at and handle! Beginner and Advanced crafters LOVE our wool!Perfect for Crafts, wet and dry felting, Soap Felting, spinning into yarn, dying, indie, Wall hanging art, cat cave, Waldorf Doll Heads, Stuffing, large knit blankets (recommend 7 lbs roving for a blanket) and if you want to make your own wool dryer balls. 1 lb equals 36 feet long roving- this is a massive 30 lb roll compressed wool roving that expands really big when you unroll the amount you need. We send it to you in a Roll of continuous roving. Retail $24.95/lb (30lb bump = $745!)FAST SHIPPING! Made from Romney and Blackface Sheep in eastern half of the United States. Ready for use in spinning and felting ready to dye too if you like. Staple length 2.5-3.5 inches (60-70 mm). Fiber count 54-56s (28 micron) We ship fast- THANK YOU! This 30lb roll will yield 3 Giant Chunky Knit Blankets Queen Size 60 x 80.
Features & Highlights
- 30 lb of Beautiful Domestic 56s Wool Top Roving Fresh off the Mill!
- Creamy Natural White (unbleached- not bright white) color and super soft.
- Easily Spin this roving into yarn using a spinning wheel or drop spindl
- Easy to Dye this roving with any dye for wool - even food coloring
- Easy to Chunky Knit into blanket or throw, Needle Felt or Wet into animals, jewlery, wool dryer balls, any craft
|Item Weight:||30 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||31 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.