Product Description & Reviews
Heat Transfer Paper is for dark fabrics and is the best product for photo-quality prints on cotton, cotton blends, and synthetic fabrics. This product can be die or kiss-cut and moved with tape. Print the image right reading. Then the image is cut or trimmed peeled from the backer sheet, and placed face up on the fabric. An ironing sheet is used to protect the ink and is heat pressed with medium pressure for 30 seconds, at 350°F. The ironing sheet is removed when cold. This product can be hand ironed.
COMMERCIAL PRESS INSTRUCTIONS
1. Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer.
1. Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
1. Remove the backing paper from the printed image.
2. Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with an ironing sheet.
4. Place a piece of spare material over the ironing sheet.
5. Press: 30 seconds at 350°F using medium pressure.
6. Once cold peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion.
Features & Highlights
- Commercial Grade Transfer Paper
- Create iron-on transfers using an ordinary clothes iron, ink jet printer and most software.
- Personal Creations Ink Jet T-Shirt Transfers for White / Light & Dark Color T-Shirts.
- Hot Peel Transfer Paper
- High Quality; Long Lasting
|Brand:||NEENAH PAPER; JET-PRO SS; JETPRO SOFSTRETCH|
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.