Product Description & Reviews
3M 3731 Q tan hot melt adhesive is compatible with abs, acrylic, chipboard, coated cardboard, paper, polyethylene, polypropylene and pvc materials. Additionally, this hot melt adhesive is a high melt adhesive with a melting point of +314.6 F. Diameter of the 3731 Q hot melt adhesive is 5/8 in. Delivers great performance with a shear strength of 490 psi and peel strength of 22 piw.Solvent-free and 100% solids adhesive that provides strong bonds. Adhesive that offers long-term durability through high-temperature resistance.
Features & Highlights
- Solvent-free and 100% solids adhesive that provides strong bonds
- Adhesive that offers long-term durability through high-temperature resistance
- Thermoplastic adhesive that offers the capability to bond to low surface energy (LSE) substrates
- Fast-setting for quick, efficient and effective results
- Provides good peel strength, creating tough and resilient bonds
|Item Weight:||11 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.62 x 10.69 x 10.69 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.