♥ Please DO NOT put the canvas folding, lest theco-occurrence crease.
♥ Please DONOT pull the transparent paper on the picture one-time, tear apart the half ofit first to protect the glue from losing viscous.
♥ Please DONOTput the diamonds in place where children can easily access, so as to avoidbeing swallowed by them.
♥ Please putit in the flat table when producing it.
♥ We add 30%of the fake diamonds because some of them are defective as a result of theprocess problems . For the overall effect, please select a flawless diamond.
♥ Please putthe corresponding diamonds into the picture according to the number on them, soas to avoid being damaged.
1. Find the corresponding number of the diamonds with referenceto the table below the canvas.
2. Fill the point of the painting pen with right amount of painting mud.
3. Stick the corresponding diamonds.
4. Stick the diamonds on to the corresponding canvas.
5. If you are not used to using the painting pen,you can choose to usethe tweezers instead.
6. The rest of the diamonds can be put inside the valve bag.
7. Use book or your hand to press the diamonds to ensure it's stoutness.
★ The resin diamond inedible, do not letchildren play in order to avoid accidents such as swallowing.
★ Drawingneed to be kept clean, Otherwise, the adhesive strength is affected. If thereis dirt adhesion can influence them with low-temperature solid iron.