Product Description & Reviews
Let your imagination take flight as you paint on the Arches Aquarelle watercolor pad. Use this cold press paper to create beautiful artwork with watercolors, gouache, and inks. Each sheet is painstakingly crafted from 100Percent cotton fibers, so it doesn't bleed or warp. To make these natural white, acid-free papers stable, they are designed on a classic cylinder mold. With natural gelatin used to size it, these one-pound sheets won't tear when scratched. Your paints will retain their beautiful sheen on this Arches watercolor pad. 12 sheets9 in x 12 incontains alkaline reservewithout optical brightening agents (adheres to ISO 9706)fungicidal treatment to prevent mold buildup .
Features & Highlights
- The cold press finish has a light texture and is the most common. It reflects light well, retaining the transparent quality of watercolours. A light grain makes it easier to achieve certain details
- All Arches papers are cylinder mould made as they have been for over a century. With long fibers, this thick, stable sheet is beautiful, durable, and resillient.
- Each sheet of Arches Watercolour is tub-sized in a bath of pure natural gelatin and then air dried to add additional strength and durability
- The best quality control. Our paper undergoes sophisticated testing and monitoring, with every sheet individually inspected to assure the finest quality
- Contains one pad with 12 sheets, 300 GSM
|Item Weight:||0.78 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.1 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.53 x 0.47 x 0.47 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Diagnostics Direct, Inc.
mpn: 517, ean: 0798804484620,