Product Description & Reviews
This Arnhem 1618 30 X 44 inch Warm White Printmaking Paper (245GSM) is a sheet of 100% rag paper with a semi-smooth surface and subtle grain that makes it perfect for a wide variety of printmaking applications from relief to intaglio. Its strong and absorbent fibers stand up to either dry or damp printing, remaining receptive to multiple layers of either water or traditional oil-based inks. Use it to achieve great results, capturing anything from bold, graphic images to delicate, fine lines and tones.
Features & Highlights
- Arnhem 1618 30X44 Warm White Printmaking Paper (245GSM)
- A printmaking paper made from 100% premium rag
- May be used for dry or damp printing
- Great for everything from graphic relief to fine-detail intaglio prints
- The paper has sturdy and absorbent fibers that accept many layers of ink
|Manufacturer:||SPEEDBALL ART PRODUCTS|
|Publisher:||SPEEDBALL ART PRODUCTS|
|Studio:||SPEEDBALL ART PRODUCTS|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.