Aves Apoxie Air Dry Clay for Professionals - Self Hardening Modeling Clay, Waterproof Sculpting Clay Made for Detail - No Cracking Modeling Clay - 2 Part Epoxy Clay for Sculpting, White (1 Lb)
Aves Apoxie Air Dry Clay for Professionals - Self Hardening Modeling Clay, Waterproof Sculpting Clay Made for Detail - No Cracking Modeling Clay - 2 Part Epoxy Clay for Sculpting, White (1 Lb) by Aves at The Artisan Lounge. MPN: ac1wh. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Aves Apoxie Clay: The Original Epoxy Clay trusted by professionals for over 35 years!Strong adhesive power of epoxy combined with the smooth,
Aves Apoxie Clay: The Original Epoxy Clay trusted by professionals for over 35 years!
Strong adhesive power of epoxy combined with the smooth, workable pliability of clay in this 1-pound two-part epoxy craft clay - our self hardening clay requires NO baking, but it can take heat from 300 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
It adheres to wood, porcelain, ceramic, metals, stone, glass, cement, tile, masonry, foam, fiberglass, most plastics, other epoxies, vinyl kits, and more. Let your imagination run wild!
0% Shrinkage, 0% Cracking - The Aves Apoxie self drying clay can be seamlessly feathered before setup, and sanded, tapped, drilled, lathed, carved, or otherwise tooled after setup without chipping, cracking or flaking. Simple water cleanup or use Aves Safety Solvent (sold separately).
Superior for various clay craft projects - Aves white modeling clay offers enhanced detail properties with its smooth and flexible consistency that makes it easy to knead and shape. It features the right plasticity, accuracy and handling that is great for modeling, assemblage art, stamping or impressions project and so much more.
TIPS: Wear disposable gloves to measure equal parts of A and B. Always retrieve parts A and B with different tools.
* Mix and knead together for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined and a uniform color is achieved. Incomplete mixing will give poor results. Allow mixed product to rest 5 minutes for better handling.
* Smooth or texture with a wet finger, brush, Q-tip or sculpting tool. Self-hardens; 24 hour full cure.
* If it is too sticky to work with at first, allow the product to sit/rest for 20 minutes. As time passes, the product will be less sticky and more formable for detail.
*To keep the product from sticking to your hands, try rubbing a bit of extra virgin olive oil on your fingertips.* Always wear a mask and protective eyeglasses when sanding.
Features & Highlights
- NO CRACKING, NO SHRINKAGE ISSUES - Unlike polymer clay and other competitors that are prone to cracking, Aves products are geared for professionals who simply can't put up with that.
- INSANE DETAIL - Apoxie Clay combines the features of a sculpting clay and the adhesive power of epoxy; allowing for laser precision detail. Compatible with all types of texture and sculpting art tools
- FREEZE-THAW STABLE, WATERPROOF - Unlike air dry polymer clay that cracks and color-fades outside, Aves Apoxie white clay laughs at the face of the sun or anything the outdoors throw at it; can be spray sealed with a UV protector for painted parts
- NO KILN OR OVEN BAKING NEEDED - Our modeling clay PERMANENTLY bonds to anything; has a working time of 1-3 hours. It doesn't require any baking and sets rock hard in 24 hours
- IDEAL FOR CRAFT PROJECTS - Trusted by Assemblage and mixed media artists, to Taxidermists and wildlife artists for over 35 years! Aka; Epoxy Putty, Molding Clay, Air Drying Clay, Resin Clay, Putty Epoxy, Craft Clay
|Item Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.9 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|