Product Description & Reviews
TEN YEAR WARRANTY Permanent magnet 3/4 hp, 7 amp DC motor -- allows the user to work with up to 225 lbs. of clay The Model C is recommended for both schools and art centers, is competitively priced, is quiet and solid, can handle 225 pounds of clay continuously, and is the wheel Danny Meisinger uses to create his towering pieces. The brent® C wheel includes the brent® Classic Controller with these features: • Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control • Quiet operation -- electronic noise filtering for quiet operation • EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions. • EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool • Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy
Features & Highlights
- Handles 225 lbs. continuously
- Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response both clockwise and counterclockwise
- All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength and durability
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- $100 Product Rebate from manufacturer with purchase.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.