Product Description & Reviews
We have a wide variety of molds for the manufacturing of candles. You can easily create both traditional and original products with unique design. We offer molds for candles of caprolon engineering. They are suitable for casting wax, paraffin, and other bases. The material is resistant to high and low temperatures, so the form does not crack or split in service. Caprolon can be in contact with paraffin additives and acidic environments without any harm. Due to the durability of caprolon, the candle molds can be used unlimited number of times. Important to know: 1. Why is the surface porous? The pores on the surface of a candle may be formed from the low pouring temperature (below 140 °F degrees), poor wax quality. 2. Why is there no gloss on the surface? The higher the casting temperature, the glossier the surface of the finished candle is. Do not exceed the fill temperatures of over 167 °F degrees as this may cause leakage of the candle mass and difficulty in pulling out the candle from the mold. 3. Why is the well formed? Candle mass expands when heated and decreases during solidification, so after its melting and gradual cooling there is a well that is formed in the center of the candle. 4. Why is the candle removed from the mold with difficulty? At high temperature of the wax there is an increase of the grip, the higher the temperature, the more cohesion is created and therefore it is more difficult to get the finished candle out of the mold. To avoid difficulties in removing, the mold needs to be lubricated before pouring and the temperature should not exceed the weight of candle (167 °F degrees).
Features & Highlights
- QUALITY: Candle molds are made of a long-lasting and specifically engineered plastic. The material is resistant to high and low temperatures. The cylinder molds are extremely durable and will last a lifetime.
- SHAPING: The molds are divided into two parts: the body and the lid, to make it easier to comfortably take out a candle. Candle molds are for paraffin, wax, beeswax.
- SAFETY: We offer molds for candles of caprolon engineering, which is very durable and the molds can be reused multiple times and can withstand high and low temperatures without damage or cracking.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mold size: height: 6.7 inches, width: 2.7 inches. As described above, this candle mold is very durable. Make sure to follow the melting temperature and building instructions closely to avoid leakage.
- BUY CONFIDENTLY: If for some reason, within 30 days of purchase you are not satisfied with our cylinder Rif mold, you can exchange it for a different one or get your money back, no questions asked.
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.7 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.