Product Description & Reviews
This cork block can be used for carving sculptures and anything that is carved from wood. These blocks are most often used for carving cork decoys. Suitable to both amateur and professional carvers. Jelinek carving blocks are specifically formulated in a density to maximize detailed carving, clean paint/color applications, and precise natural float distribution. Cork combines the durability and floatation requirements of a hunting decoy with the likeness of the species. Jelinek cork decoys stand up to the trauma of everyday hunting - even being shot with stray pellets from time to time.
Features & Highlights
- High density carving sheets 24 x 36 x 4 inches
- Ideal for carving duck decoys or as an easy alternative material to wood carving
- Small granules of cork prevent chipping when carving
- Dense enough for easy carving yet remains lightweight, durable, and functional
- Tried and tested - we have sold this block to thousands of decoy makers and carvers over the years
|Manufacturer:||Jelinek Cork Group|
|Brand:||Jelinek Cork Group|
|Publisher:||Jelinek Cork Group|
|Studio:||Jelinek Cork Group|
|Package Weight:||33.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||28 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.