This is 8 pound density 1 inch thick Ceramic Fiber Insulation Blanket measuring 1" x 24" x 25 Feet! It has a temperature performance rating of 2300 degrees F. It is used in kilns, forges, boilers, glass blowing, wood stoves, black-smith work, knife making, ovens, pottery, raku, welding, soldering, and many other high temperature applications.
Features & Highlights
- 24" x 1" x 25' 8# Pound, 2300 Degrees F
- Excellent high temperature insulator 2300F (1260C) Continuous Use Temperature
- COUNTLESS finishing options can be applied to an oven with the blanket
- Great for Kilns, Forges, Furnaces, Welding, Ducts, Pipes, Bead-Making, Glass Blowing, Soldering
- Blanket must be cut with a sharp utility knife for proper fit Adaptable, trim, mold, and shape to fit a variety or forms and shapes
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||300 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||37.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.2 x 18.6 x 18.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CeramaFiber, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.