Product Description & Reviews
FAMOWOOD® Glaze Coat is a pour-on epoxy coating. This ultra-clear, high-gloss finishing epoxy is ideal for home improvement and craft projects. Just one coat equals 60 coats of varnish. Glaze Coat is great for coating tables, bar tops, preserving pictures and photographs or imbedding items such as coins or rocks.Easy 1:1 mixing ratio. Versatile - use on any non waxy material. Self-leveling - minimal spreading required. Indoor use. Resists temperatures up to 120 °F. Clear, high gloss, pour-on epoxy coating.
Features & Highlights
- Easy 1:1 mixing ratio
- Versatile - use on any non waxy material
- Self-leveling - minimal spreading required
- Indoor use
- Resists temperatures up to 120 °F
- Clear, high gloss, pour-on epoxy coating
- One pour equals 60 coats of varnish
- Easy to use 1:1 ratio is ideal for household and craft projects
- Versatile enough to use on most surfaces - smooth or rough, stained or painted
- Made in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Eclectic Products, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Eclectic Products, Inc.|
|Studio:||Eclectic Products, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||2.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Midwest Products Co.
sku: NAS-B000K1211K, mpn: 5304, ean: 0191157053046,