Product Description & Reviews
Create more at one time. Convenient two-pack allows you to continue firing while cooling your first batch of metal clay designs. Each brick measures 9" long x 4-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" thick. Sold in a pack of 2. Uses for Fire Brick: Firing silver jewelry clay projects using micro torch (sold separately). Use as a surface for soldering wire and jewelry projects.FIRE BRICKS - Lightweight heat resistant surface. Includes 2 bricks.. MULTIPLE USES - Use to fire PMC+, PMC3 and silver soldering projects..
Features & Highlights
- FIRE BRICKS - Lightweight heat resistant surface. Includes 2 bricks.
- MULTIPLE USES - Use to fire PMC+, PMC3 and silver soldering projects.
- WITHSTANDS HIGH TEMPS - Built to withstand temperatures up to 1600°F.
- EASY TO CUT - Cuts easily with a saw.
- DIMENSIONS - Large surface - 9" long x 4-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" thick.
|Item Weight:||3.84 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.1 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.84 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 3.19 x 3.19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.