Product Description & Reviews
Smooth-On's FOAM-iT!® Series are two-component water blown rigid foams that are versatile and easy to use. Parts A and B are measured and mixed in equal amounts by volume. The mixture is then poured into a mold or other form (apply release agent if necessary). The mixture will expand many times original volume (depending on which FOAM-iT!® product you are using) and develop a uniform cell structure. FOAM-IT!® 3 is tack-free in about 4 - 6.5 minutes, developing handling strength in 20 minutes and full cure in 2 hours. All FOAM-iT!® products can be used as a straight casting material, backfill material for hollow castings (adds structural strength) or as an encapsulation material, etc. They can be color pigmented with SO-Strong®, UVO® or IGNITE® colorants and are used for a variety of art/ craft, industrial design and special effects applications. WARNING: Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do not get into eyes or on skin. Do not take internally. Do not breathe fumes. Use only with adequate ventilation. Wear vinyl or nitrile gloves and eye protection when handling this product. Review the technical bulletin prior to use for safe handling instruction.
Features & Highlights
- FOAM-iT!® 3 - Pourable Rigid Foam - Trail Size
- Parts A & B: Easy To Mix & Pour - Directions Included
- Liquid Foam Expands And Cures Quickly
- Different Densities To Choose From - Flexible Or Rigid Foams For Home, Art Or Industrial Projects
- WARNING: Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do Not Get Into Eyes Or On Skin. Do Not Take Internally. Do Not Breathe Fumes. Use Only With Adequate Ventilation. Wear Vinyl or Nitrile Gloves and Eye Protection When Handling This Product. Review The Technical Bulletin Prior To Use For Safe Handling Instruction
|Package Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.87 x 3.07 x 3.07 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.