Product Description & Reviews
If you need to quickly punch holes through large stacks of paper, but don't want to use or don't have the budget for a paper drill, the FP-1XLS is a great option. This single-hole paper punch can slice through up to 300 sheets of paper (up to 1") in a single pass. It also utilizes a sliding work surface that makes it easy to set stopping points for two, three or four-hole punching. It comes with a ¼" punch, but other sizes are available. The work table can support paper up to 14" wide. The punching lever is geared and leveraged in such a way that very little manual effort is needed to punch through the paper. The FP-1XLS is made from durable die cast metal. This is excellent for punching paper for use with binders, clipboards, for canceling playing cards and for customized hole punching. This single-hole paper punch is completely manual and no electricity is needed.
Features & Highlights
- Features hollow drills and a geared punching lever that makes punching paper quick and easy. Includes a 1/4" diameter punching bit.
- Adjustable stops on the table makes easy set-up for two, three or four hole punching.
- Punches through up to 1" of paper (about 300 sheets).
- Able to support paper up to 14" wide.
- Includes free ABC Office technical support.
|Item Weight:||18 pounds|
|Package Weight:||35.1 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 1477618, mpn: SWI74520, ean: 0999993824376,