Product Description & Reviews
Grafix Drafting Film is a polyester-based film with a two sided matte translucent drawing surface. This film is treated to reduce static, accepts ink, lead and colored pencil and will erase cleanly. Product features are: High translucency, Will not tear or yellow, Lays flat, Archival, and Dimensionally stable. Widely used in engineering, drafting, laser cutting fabrication, stencils and applications requiring a write-on surface. Pack of 25 sheets of 24x36 inch film.Polyester-based film with a two sided matte translucent drawing surface..
Features & Highlights
- Polyester-based film with a two sided matte translucent drawing surface.
- Treated to reduce static. Accepts ink, lead, and colored pencil.
- Will not tear or yellow, lays flat, archival, and stable.
- Used in engineering, drafting, laser cutting fabrication, and stencils.
- Pack of 25 sheets of 24x36 inch film.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.