The Hercules SC-190 Hot Knife Foam Heat Cutter is a lightweight hotknife foam cutter, designed specifically where you can purchase NWFW wire and bend into a groove shape and connect the two ends of the band back into the hot knife. Maximum 1' of wire only. Variable power control and 190 watts of cutting power! The 9.5 foot heavy duty power cord is 3 feet longer and more durable that the cord on the Engel HSGM Hot Knife. Complete kit includes Hot Foam Cutter Knife Tool, 4" & 6" Hot Knife Foam Cutter Blades, Original Hot Knife Blade Adapter, Case and Hot Knife Cleaning Brush.
Features & Highlights
- Hot knife foam heat cutter kit includes Hercules SC-190 heat cutter, one 4" and one 6" blade, hard plastic case, and cleaning brush
- Lightweight hot knife foam, polyurethane, polyethylene, styrofoam, polyester foam, polyether foam, sponge rubber and cellulose cutter
- Lightweight, variable power control, heats up in seconds
- 4" and 6" blade (1 each) included
- Spring-loaded safety trigger and a 9.5 foot cord (longer than the Engel HSGM Hotknife)
|Item Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.09 x 3.19 x 3.19 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.09 x 3.19 x 3.19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hercules, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.