If you are new to weaving, proceed with confidence as the Harp will prepare you for a lifetime of weaving - what you learn on a Harp all carries forward to a larger loom. This is the 16" version of the Kromski Harp Rigid Heddle Loom.
Features & Highlights
- If you are new to weaving, proceed with confidence as the Harp will prepare you for a lifetime of weaving - what you learn on a Harp all carries forward to a larger loom
- warping board integral to its design: turn over the loom and you can make your warp (five yards plus). Purchased separately, a warping board will set you back about $70; with the Harp it is part of your package.
- take your Harp with you: it folds (with warp attached) and fits neatly into the Kromski tote bag. People in mobile homes and boats use the compact Harp because it travels and stores so well.
- finished wood & striking overall look: European alder wood with a clear finish, lots of curves and turned pieces. Many other rigid heddle looms lack a finish (just bare wood) or charge you more for a finish. Don't compare prices with an unfinished product. You want a finish on the wood for long term protection.
- Complete set-up: your Harp comes with a 8-dent heddle, 2 stick shuttles, a pick-up stick (read about the use of a pick-up stick and see how it will add to your weaving projects), threading hook, 2 clamps, a warping peg, warping board pegs and the very helpful "Warp Helper". Just add the yarn. No other rigid heddle loom comes packaged with everything.
|Item Weight:||7.56 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.82 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kromski, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.