Product Description & Reviews
Plant one of these elegant seed cards in the name of a loved one and it will grow flowers for years to come. Each shape is handmade from biodegradable paper that is embedded with seeds. They can be handed out at the funeral service, mailed to distant friends and family, or included in thank you notes so each person can have their own personal ceremony, wherever they may be located. Each plantable shape comes in a cellophane bag with planting instructions. The instructions may be personalized with your loved one's name and dates. A poignant way to say good-bye--and to keep their memory alive. Sold in packs of 30, i.e. 1 Quantity = 30 plantables. These are natural, handmade seed cards and with anything like this, there will be many variables that will determine whether the plant grows so we cannot guarantee successful germination.
Features & Highlights
- Includes personalized paper instruction card (not plantable)
- Seeds are tested and found to have at least an 85% germination rate
- Embedded with flower seeds, biodegradable and 100% eco-friendly
- 1 Quantity = 30 plantables with individual planting instruction cards, raffia tie, and open-ended cellophane bag
- Use the Customize Now button to personalize your instructions!
|Part Number:||Large Plantables|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.