The Logan 301-1 Compact Classic is a versatile, portable 32 inches (81cm) capacity mat cutter that provides affordable and professional results. The capacity of mat board between the hinges accommodates up to 32 inches (81cm) but being an open end machine, the length of a cut can be infinite by cutting and sliding the material through the length of the machine. Includes parallel mat guide for setting border widths from 3/4 inch (1.9 cm) to 4-1/2 inch (11.4 cm), spring loaded serrated guide rail, push style #302-1 bevel cutting head with start and stop indicator, 500 mat knife for downsizing mat board and foam board, built-in carry handle in box, five extra blades and a fully illustrated matting instruction guide. The 301-1 Compact Classic is ideal for low volume at home framers. Uses Logan 270 blades. Great for the at home framer, or for artists who want to frame their own work.
Features & Highlights
- This large-capacity precision mat cutting system creates professional beveled mats for all your framing projects.
- Bevel cutting head and mat knife for straight cuts as well as a parallel mat guide to maximize cutting potential and options
- Open ended machine means the length of a cut can be infinite by cutting and sliding the material through the length of the machine. Not limited to 32 inch length cut.
- Works with standard thickness 4-ply mat board only and uses Logan 270 blades
- Includes 1 cutting board, mat guide, bevel cutter, straight cut knife and instruction manual
|Manufacturer:||Notions - In Network|
|Publisher:||Notions - In Network|
|Studio:||Notions - In Network|
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.3 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Logan Graphics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.