The Foamwerks Deluxe FoamBoard Cutting Kit by Logan is perfect for using standard foam board as creative material. Included in this kit are the following: a 32 inch Channel Rail, Foamboard Magic book, Rabbet Cutter, Freestyle Cutter, Straight/Bevel Cutter, Circle Cutter, Straight Cutter, V-Groove Cutter and Hole Drill. Also included are two replacement blades for each Foamwerks tool included. With these tools you can cut on a 90 and 45 degree angle, freestyle shapes, perfect circles, seamless corners and more! Made in the USA. Product Features / Highlights: INCLUDES- WC4010 FoamWerks Rabbet Cutter that is used to trim the edges of 3/16" (3mm) foamboard to form perfect 90 degree angles. WB6020 FoamWerks Freestyle Cutter that can be used to freestyle shapes into 3/16" (3mm) foam board. WC6010 FoamWerks Straight/Bevel Cutter which can be used to either 90 degree or 45 degree size up to 3/16" (5mm) foam board. WA3001 FoamWerks Channel Rail 32" (81cm which is scaled to use for marking out cuts, a straight edge side to guide FoamWerks tools and a rubberized non-slip base. WA8001 FoamWerks Circle Cutter that cuts circles 1" to 6" (2.5cm to 15cm) up to ½" (13mm) thick foam board. WC2001 FoamWerks V-Groove Cutter for making seamless 90 degree corners and can be used on foam board up to ½" (13mm) thick. WC6001 FoamWerks Straight Cutter used to size foam board up to ½" (13mm) thick. WD8011 FoamWerks Hole Drill used to drill holes from at .028, .05 and .075 through up to ½" (13mm) thick foam board. 72 page fully illustrated 252 Foam Board Magic book loaded with craft, holiday and architectural projects. Each FoamWerks tool includes 2 each extra blades. Ships in a plain brown box.
Features & Highlights
- FoamWerks Deluxe Cutting Kit, See contents below, great for American Girl Doll Crafting and Modeling Projects. Cut at 90 degree angles, 45 degree angles, in circles, cut holes and curves with ease!
- Includes six different cutters and 2 replacement blades for each for a variety of cutting effects and needs, to accommodate any project large or small that uses foam core
- Also includes a straight edge and instructional book to support the use of foam board as a creative and build-able material that can be fun for all ages
- FOR USE ON STANDARD FOAMBOARD ONLY, not to be used on plastic board or paper board. These tools are specially designed for foam board.
- MUST USE FOAMBOARD UNDERLAYMENT WHILE CUTTING to get a smooth cut instead of a jagged one. Makes a great holiday-gift!
|Manufacturer:||LOGAN GRAPHIC PRODUCTS|
|Publisher:||LOGAN GRAPHIC PRODUCTS|
|Studio:||LOGAN GRAPHIC PRODUCTS|
|Item Size:||8 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Logan Graphics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.