Product Description & Reviews
An all purpose board mounted substrate trimming tool ready to size virtually any suitable flat materials that can be cut with a razor blade. Foamboard, illustration board, mat board, Coroplast, watercolor paper etc. are all downsized quickly and accurately. It includes a 27″ (69cm) squaring arm, pull style cutting head with auto-retraction after each cut, adjustable blade depth and cuts up to 1/2″ (13mm) of suitable material. Includes extra blades. uses Logan replacement blade #267. For the casual framer, hobbyist, artist or for professional artists, architects and designers. Can be used by students and schools for creative projects or in the professional frame shop for trimming artwork. This trimmer is stable and solid making your cuts accurate and smooth every time.
Features & Highlights
- Multi-purpose flat trimming tool capable of trimming paper, mats, boards, foamboard, and any other surface or material that can be cut with a razor blade.
- The T300 is a heavy-duty base-board mounted all-purpose trimmer to use for straight cut trimming only. Does not bevel cut.
- Trimmer includes a 27″ (69cm) squaring arm, pull style cutting head with auto-retraction after each cut, adjustable blade depth and cuts up to 1/2″ (13mm) of suitable material. Includes extra blades.
- Uses Logan 267 blade which is replaceable and can be purchased separately
- Use on flat table surface only. Not to be wall mounted for trimming.
|Manufacturer:||LOGAN GRAPHIC PRODUCTS|
|Publisher:||LOGAN GRAPHIC PRODUCTS|
|Studio:||LOGAN GRAPHIC PRODUCTS|
|Item Weight:||30 pounds|
|Package Weight:||31.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.8 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.