Product Description & Reviews
Although one person can do it, we recommend that there are 2 people available to assist with the casting process. You will need a table that can be accessed easily and comfortably from all sides. Other than that, you need water, some mixing bowls, large spoons and the willingness to possibly get a little messy. Included in the Kit: Create-A-Mold molding powder plaster casting stone plaster bandage rolls drop cloth non-latex gloves water tray sanding screen demolding stick detailing pin directions
Features & Highlights
- This intertwined style family casting is a unique experience with beautiful results. It is a special gift with life-long memories to share with your loved ones.
- The kit includes enough supplies for up to 4 adult connected hands and wrists, OR 2 adults with up to 4 children (if ages 12 and under).
- The unique molding process captures the finest of details including fingerprints.
- [Please note that we have had mixed results with children ages 3 and under. You know best if your child will be able to cooperate fully the entire 10-15 minutes that is required of them, but keep our experiences in mind.]
- What is involved? Those involved in the casting will be required to maintain the intertwined position for about 10-15 minutes. You will not need to be completely motionless the entire time, but you will not be able to leave your position in the casting casting.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Raw Material Suppliers
mpn: Stoner E-236 12 cans, ean: 0619159381559,
By Specialty Resin & Chemical
mpn: Rtv Silicone Rubber (1 Gallon), ean: 0661799648653,