Product Description & Reviews
It is operated by inserting a card into the unit and selecting the embossing start position and line to be embossed.
This position is indicated on a dummy card mounted on the side of the unit.The characters to be embossed are then selected one at a time from the character dial and embossed by pulling the lever on the side of the unit.
The unit can be used on both plain and magnetic stripe cards including those with signature panels.
It is ideal for personalising and enhancing the look of cards produced using a dye sublimation colour plastic card printer.
How to use it, you can visit our website:
Features & Highlights
- Designed for use with PVC plastic cards used for banking, health care, security. Financial Format /Five Line /ANSI /for CR-80 Plastic Cards.
- 10 & 7 Per Inch Spacing, and Hardened Steel Dies & Punches.¯ , ¯ , these are correcting character
- 68 characters inside the machine,
- 21 big characters (height: 4.6mm, width: 2.9mm) ¥ $ $ 0-9 N O . - / ( )
- 45 small characters (height: 3.2mm, width: 2.0mm) 0-9 A-Z & . , ' - / ( )2
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.