Merino Super Chunky Yarn Wool Roving for Arm Knitting (4.4LB(2KG)-50mm, Icegreen)
Free Shipping Included! Merino Super Chunky Yarn Wool Roving for Arm Knitting (4.4LB(2KG)-50mm, Icegreen) by FLORAVOGUE at The Artisan Lounge. MPN: BKY-1001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This super chunky yarn is easy for the beginning knitters who will see quick results with this substantial extra thick yarn.Make your own project and
That's the joy of making something by hand. Merino Wool Yarn is yarn made from the fleece of the merino wool sheep. Merino's are prized for their incredibly soft coats, and in turn, produce the most amazing of fleeces, and even more amazing yarns for knitting.
Post your pictures when you finish a blanket or crafts to share your beautiful projects with others..
Fine fibers make Merino wool feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin. Merino is hypoallergenic material. It will be your best friend.
For cleaning we recommend dry clean. You can wash it but you have to be very careful. Exposure to heat and agitation will cause wool fibers to felt. So if you chose to wash your garment we recommend using cold water only, delicate cycle, no agitation, air dry only.
Features & Highlights
- ✅FIBER: 20 micron fiber(the lower the better), Pure Merino Long Wool
- ✅USAGE: Specially Easy for beginers to work for Sweaters,hats,scarves , blanket.Easy to Needle Felt or Wet Felting into animals, jewlery, wool dryer balls, wall hanging, weaving, any crafts
- ✅Suggest Weight: 24"*31"(60*80cm)-- 1kg
- ✅Washing:Hand wash, dry flat.
- ✅We LOVE your creation when you post your pictures of the crafts and artwork.
|Package Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|