Mica Powder Pigments, 12 Colors (10 Grams Each), Art/Craft Projects, Resin, Paint, Cosmetics, Soap, Slime, Bath Bombs
Mica Powder Pigments, 12 Colors (10 Grams Each), Art/Craft Projects, Resin, Paint, Cosmetics, Soap, Slime, Bath Bombs by YourBestSelf at The Artisan Lounge. MPN: 000001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mica has been used for centuries as a pigment and coloring in makeup and cosmetics, and is considered a safe and natural ingredient COLORS INCLUDED :Glitter Pearl, Flash Red, Gold Rush, Rose Gold, Wine Red,Green Apple, Cobalt Blue, Sky Blue, Violet, Black Pearl, Powder Pink, and Orange Burst USES:Melt & Pour and Cold Process Soaps, Bath Bombs,Lotions, Shower Gels, Nail Polishes and Eye Shadow, Paint, Resin, Slimes, Cosmetics, and Arts & Crafts Projects.(Notice :Non-edible). COSMETICS:Can be
Product Description & Reviews
Mica has been used for centuries as a pigment and coloring in makeup and cosmetics, and is considered a safe and natural ingredient COLORS INCLUDED :Glitter Pearl, Flash Red, Gold Rush, Rose Gold, Wine Red,Green Apple, Cobalt Blue, Sky Blue, Violet, Black Pearl, Powder Pink, and Orange Burst USES:Melt & Pour and Cold Process Soaps, Bath Bombs,Lotions, Shower Gels, Nail Polishes and Eye Shadow, Paint, Resin, Slimes, Cosmetics, and Arts & Crafts Projects.(Notice :Non-edible). COSMETICS:Can be used to create cosmetics including foundation,blush, eye shadow, nail polish, and lip gloss. Black Pearl and Powder Pink are not recommended for use on the lips. SPRAY:To get a nice shimmery background for scrapbook pages or homemade cards, combine water and mica powder in a spray bottle. Simply spray it right on the paper. PAINT:Mix mica powder right into oil paint, acrylic paint, or mediums to give your paintings sparkle and depth! SOAP:We recommend using mica powder in the melt and pour method. You only need about 1/2 tsp of Mica per pound of melt and pour base, a little goes a long way! Easy to use and easy to mix with multiple colors. If using in cold process soap, start with 2 tsp of Mica per pound of soap. Please note cold process soaps will not sparkle and shimmer like melt & pour.
Features & Highlights
- IF YOU LOVE MAKING YOUR OWN Bath Bombs, Soap, Lotion, Nail Polish, Eye Shadow, Blush, Lipstick, Paint, Epoxy, Resin Jewelry, Slime, Candles, Scrapbooking, Card Making, and other Arts & Crafts, then our mica pigments are the right choice for you! Our powders are ideal to satisfy your DYI project needs.
- VALUE: Why settle for tiny bags of pigment that run out before you even finish your project? We give you more! With us you get 10 gram bags of pigment, while you only get 2-5 grams with others. Why pay for extra colors that you'll never use? We give you 12 of the most beautiful shimmery pearl pigments that are perfect for all your crafting needs!
- SAFETY & QUALITY: Our mica pigments are high quality, cosmetic grade, and non-toxic. These solid dyes are irritant free, stain free and gentle on your skin. Caution when making bath bombs, please make with polysorbate 80 to prevent bath rings.
- EASY TO USE: With these non-bleed powders there are so many combinations and color blends to experiment with for soap making projects. The powders are easy to clean up and store. Mica powders do not fade and are long lasting vivacious colors.
- WHY OUR POWDERS: Time and research went into choosing these pigments to ensure that we are offering you only the best selection. We are completely confident you will love our vibrant, ultra-shimmery pearlescent colors. Have fun and let your imagination go wild with all the creative DYI projects you can do with our mica powders. Buying from us also means you are supporting a small USA based business.
|Item Size:||3.54 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.29 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Mica Powder
mpn: MP, ean: 0657819147640,
These pink, black, pearl, red and gold mica powder is not absorbed by skin and leaves no traces. It keeps its brightness for a long time and doesn't f...
By Ian's Choice
mpn: BBM15PK, ean: 0011542381632,
This exclusive 1.75'' two-piece round plastic bath bombs mold is perfect for shaping small bath bombs (golf ball size). This clamshell bath bomb mold ...
mpn: EO-BSM-H03, ean: 0770332436203,
Description: Create your own special desserts or homemade soaps with our Silicone mold, Muffin, Brownie, Cornbread, Cheesecake, Panna Cotta, Pudding, ...
Epoxy Jewelry Making Candle Mold: reusable mold, easy to use and clean. Recommend using rubber band to tighten when making sphere resin piece, or you...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0642940692633,
With silicone molds, you can make handmade soaps, cakes, muffins, bread, musk, jelly, chocolate and so on. Silicone baking mold is made of 100% pure s...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0680147285661,
Create your own special desserts or homemade soaps with the 3-Cavity Silicone Disc Cake, Pie, Custard, Tart and Resin Coaster Mold. This mold is const...
mpn: Bath Bomb Mold, ean: 0686494845367,
Package included: 2 Large Hemispheres (2.55'') 2 Medium Hemispheres (2.16'') 2 Small Hemispheres (1.77'') 2 Starfish Shape(4.1''x4.1''x1.18'') 2 Heart...
By Soap Expressions
mpn: 80309, ean: 0622019803092,
Ingredients: Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Oil, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Stearate, Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Sodium Laurate, Sodium...
mpn: xj340x3, ean: 6926537608318,
Material: Food-grade Silicone (SGS standard) Great for cake mold, ice cube tray, soap mold and other homemade carft each cell size:3.1''x2.2''x1'' It ...
By California Soap Supply
mpn: 200, ean: 0070449425856,
Our high grade lye for soap making is ideal for the novice, enthusiast, or professional soap maker. In addition, our pure lye is also excellent for ma...