Product Description & Reviews
Made of Maple hardwood, 10mm and 3/8" diameter steel shafts, and commercial grade, heavy duty Swiss gears. Ball Winder includes 2 heavy duty table clamps (5/16" diameter L-bolts). These allow for mounting to table thicknesses of up to 2.5". Our clamping systems are preferred by most fiber artists. 1 year limited warranty for both consumer and commercial use. Designed and manufactured in the USA with old fashioned engineering expertise and quality materials and manufacturing processes.Wind balls up to 1 pound and greater..
Features & Highlights
- Wind balls up to 1 pound and greater.
- The handle rotational motion of the HDBW is accomplished by using the user's forearm muscles as opposed to their wrist muscles. This substantially reduces risk of injury to the user's wrist.
- The yarn guide arm can be swiveled 180 degrees to allow for 5 different angles at which the yarn supply can be positioned relative to the ball winder.
- Made of Maple hardwood, 10mm and 3/8" diameter steel shafts, and commercial grade, heavy duty Swiss gears.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA with 1 year warranty. This will be the last ball winder you will need to buy---it's that good!
|Manufacturer:||Nancy's Knit Knacks|
|Brand:||Nancy's Knit Knacks|
|Part Number:||Heavy Duty Ball Winder|
|Publisher:||Nancy's Knit Knacks|
|Studio:||Nancy's Knit Knacks|
|MPN:||Heavy Duty Ball Winder|
|Package Weight:||7.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.4 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.