Product Description & Reviews
***Please note: this tape is mainly used for nursery grafting.*** Parafilm® Grafting Tape is Manufactured by Original Parafilm® M Manufacturer and is an economical plant grafting solution that is easy-to-use, and makes nursery grafting and/or budding efforts efficient for various grafters (nursery, landscapers, and home gardeners). Parafilm® Grafting Tape is Waterproof, Flexible, Stretchable, and Self-Adhering. Its Breathable properties allows gases such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, etc. to pass through, and as such offers an excellent breathable moisture barrier. The combination is perfect for grafting which requires a barrier to keep moisture in while allowing oxygen and carbon dioxide to pass through. Parafilm® Grafting Tape is not suitable for Laboratory use or in Areas where Temperatures exceed 54°C (130°F)
Features & Highlights
- 6 Retail Boxes; country of origin: USA; semistransparency.
- 6 Rolls in each box; 1"wide x 1080"long per roll
- Product contains polyolefin and a little bit wax
- Waterproof, flexible, stretchable, and self-adhesive with gentle stretch
- Biodegradable in sunlight. Allow gasses to pass through. Excellent moister barrier for grafting and budding
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.