Product Description & Reviews
Piper's Pattern Paper... is a heavy-duty, silicone coated paper with a rubber-based adhesive on the back, covered by a peel-off backing.It is water-resistant and the coating is made to be printed on. You can use the paper in a printer, laser, copy machine, or a cutting machine. The thickness is similar to cardstock Making stained glass is easier and faster with Piper's Pattern Paper. You will be able to eliminate a big portion of the time you spend on grinding. Scoring is easier; because of the paper's thickness, you can score right next to it No more worrying about losing your mark. No more guesswork about how much to grindTry it and find out how much easier, enjoyable, faster, and better your next stained glass project can be !
Features & Highlights
- 10 Feet Long By 30 Inches Wide Roll Equals 25 Square Feet.
- Adhesive pattern paper provides much greater accuracy in cutting glass because the thickness of the paper gives you a slightly raised edge to score against.
- Leaving the paper on while you grind, will speed the process even more because you will know exactly where the glass is supposed to be ground.
- Unlike a marker, the paper won't rinse away while you grind.
- No tape or glue or spray adhesive mess to deal with. No "fitting" - you get a PERFECT fit, every time!!
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.