Product Description & Reviews
Plant one of these elegant seed cards in the name of a loved one and it will grow flowers for years to come. Each shape is handmade from biodegradable paper that is embedded with seeds. They can be handed out at the funeral service, mailed to distant friends and family, or included in thank you notes so each person can have their own personal ceremony, wherever they may be located. Each plantable shape comes in a cellophane bag with planting instructions. The instructions may be personalized with your loved one's name and dates. Each 20-25 count of plantables is then placed into a decorative mesh bag for ease of displaying or distributing. A poignant way to say good-bye--and to keep their memory alive. Sold in packs of 100, i.e. 1 Quantity = 100 plantables. These are natural, handmade seed cards and with anything like this, there will be many variables that will determine whether the plant grows so we cannot guarantee successful germination.
Features & Highlights
- Dolphin shaped plantable seed paper card
- Embedded with Forget Me Not seeds, biodegradable and 100% eco-friendly
- Includes personalized paper instruction card (not plantable)
- Seeds are tested and found to have at least an 85% germination rate
- Approximate shape dimensions: 2 3/4" (widest point) x 1 1/4" (longest point) x 1/8" thick
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.