Product Description & Reviews
A popular wood for all types of woodworking projects. Available in Aircraft Grade Birch, milled thinner for making radio control model aircraft and Model Grade Birch, a little thicker and recommended for model airplanes and boats, crafts, miniatures, kites, etc. Sold in individual sheets.Midwest 5243 Birch Plywood 3/32x12x24" (6), 5243. Includes: • Six Aircraft Grade Birch Plywood Sheets. Specs: • Thickness: 3/32" (2.5mm) • Width: 12" • Length: 24". Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 5243.
Features & Highlights
- Midwest 5243 Birch Plywood 3/32x12x24" (6), 5243
- Includes: • Six Aircraft Grade Birch Plywood Sheets
- Specs: • Thickness: 3/32" (2.5mm) • Width: 12" • Length: 24"
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 5243
- Features: • A popular wood for all types of woodworking projects. • Takes paint and varnish well and produces an outstanding finished piece. • Recommended uses: airplanes boats model railroading crafts and miniatures. • Micro-Cut Quality Wood assures you of the following: -Absolutely the most accurate thickness tolerances of +/- .002" -Five step inspection process to insure consistent quality -Highest quality raw materials • Unfinished. • Cut to desired length and shape.
|Manufacturer:||Midwest Products Co.|
|Brand:||Midwest Products Co.|
|Publisher:||Midwest Products Co.|
|Studio:||Midwest Products Co.|
|Item Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.9 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.77 x 0.67 x 0.67 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.