Offers the ultimate combination of portability, function, and performance demanded by professional artists. Ideal solution for jewelry making, enameling, metal clay, glass fusing, and ceramic firing. Comes complete with a digital control panel, an embedded heating element, a 6" x 5" x 6" firing chamber, 1500 Watts of power, and a wide opening door. Designed to rapidly heat to 2200°F (1205°C; displays in both). Uses a PID temperature controller with 30 steps Ramp/Soak (has all of the features of the standard PID controller, except for the manual control mode). This is a dual display, 1/16 DIN (48 mm x 48 mm) programmable PID temperature/process controller for applications where it is desirable to have the set point automatically adjust over time. The dual alarm relay can be activated either by the temperature set point or by program steps. It can be used to interlock other equipment in the process. Dual alarm outputs made standard at no extra charge. Features a high brightness, large LED display that can easily be read from a distance. Also includes a manual and a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty. *Please note that due to the nature of raw steel under extreme temperatures, the steel surface will experience tempering and coloration changes over time.
• 30 Programmable stamps for ramp, soak, & other logic actions.
• PID controller with fuzzy logic enhancement.
• 0.2% accuracy over the entire input range.
• Percent output indication.
• Selectable security access levels.
• Outside Dimensions: 8" x 7" x 13" (wide x diameter x high).
• Power: 1500 watts with a standard 15 Amp circuit.
• 16 Gauge Coiled-Type Resistance Wire.
Please contact us with any questions. Thanks for looking!