Product Description & Reviews
165 feet of the most beautiful silk ribbon ever. Woven to the specifications of River Silks. No one else demands this quality. After weaving with selvedge, the ribbon is dyed by Master Dye Craftsmen.
After 280 passes through canvas (which is rougher than fabric) the ribbon stays intact. No fraying, snagging or catching. It does not catch on rough fingers either like most silk ribbon.
This width is perfect for making beautiful ribbon flowers.10 spools (5.5 yards each) of beautiful and durable 13mm 100% hand-dyed silk ribbon.
Features & Highlights
- 10 spools (5.5 yards each) of beautiful and durable 13mm 100% hand-dyed silk ribbon
- Perfect size for making ribbon flowers without any fraying.
- Quilters can sew through the ribbon without any running. Perfect for Silk Ribbon Embroidery.
- Woven as ribbon with a barely perceptible selvedge which gives them incredible durability.
- Will not run or shred while you are using it because the thread count is so high.
|Brand:||River Silks Ribbons|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Engraving, Awards & Gifts
mpn: 05-422-204YLWGOKIT, ean: 0852675098970,