Product Description & Reviews
Stroke & Coat is ready to use right from the bottle no thinning required. Simply brush on one coat to clay or ceramic bisque for a beautiful, translucent finish or for a majolica technique or use up to 3 coats for rich opaque coverage. Colors stay true from jar to fired finish and can be intermixed for variety. Students will know exactly what their finished piece will look like during the creative process. Non-toxic. Fire to witness cone 06-6. Contains no lead or cadmium ingredients. Speckled Stroke & Coat® Kit contains 1 each of the following colors in 16 oz squeeze bottles: SP-216 Speckled Cotton Tail SP-206 Speckled Sunkissed SP-245 Speckled My Blue Heaven SP-211 Speckled Blue Yonder SP-212 Speckled Moody Blue SP-213 Speckled Grapel SP-270 Speckled Pink-A-Dot SP-274 Speckled Hot Tamale SP-227 Speckled Sour Apple SP-226 Speckled Green Thumb SP-254 Speckled Vanilla Dip SP-215 Speckled Tuxedo Made in USA
Features & Highlights
- Stroke & Coat is ready to use on ceramic bisque right from the bottle no thinning required.
- Simply brush on one coat to clay or ceramic bisque for a beautiful, translucent finish or for a majolica technique or use up to 3 coats for rich opaque coverage.
- Colors stay true from jar to fired finish and can be intermixed for variety.
- Non-toxic. Fire to witness cone 06. Made in USA
- Kit includes 12 popular color glazes in 16 Ounce Pint Squeeze Bottles
|Item Weight:||24 pounds|
|Package Weight:||25 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.