Product Description & Reviews
Merino is the standard by which the fineness of wool is graded and is among the softest fleeces in the world. It is an old breed mostly grown for its exquisite wool. The staple is quite crimpy and shorter than that of some other popular breeds but it's softness is legendary. This easy-spinning fiber will produce a lovely hand spun yarn on your spinning wheel or drop spindle. Combed top is also well suited for needle felting, wet felting, nuno felting, soap making, dryer balls and embellishments. We recommend hand washing in cool water with like colors.
Features & Highlights
- 4 oz - 100% Merino Wool - super soft 23 mic
- A stunning color blend - much appreciated by spinners and felters alike. Perfectly harmonizing colors make this fiber so easy to work with
- Our Merino wool is ethically sourced and professionally dyed for maximum color intensity
- Handsomely packaged for gifting to yourself or the fiber artist in your life
- Please click on the blue LIVING DREAMS YARN link near the top of the page to see more unique yarn and fiber products
|Manufacturer:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Brand:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Color:||Nevertheless, She Persisted|
|Publisher:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Studio:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.98 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.75 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.