Product Description & Reviews
Neoprene EPDM SBR Blended Closed Cell Sponge Medium Density Black/ Charcoal Color with NO ADHESIVE. Water Resistant Material that is Non-Absorbent. Commonly used for Crafts, Cosplay, Sound and Vibration Dampening. Material is bonded end to end to achieve continous lengths and may have a seam in your material. Not recommended for cosmetic purposes as material may have inclusions that are natural to the material and its manufacturing process. We can fabricate the material to custom lenghts and shapes. A simple do-it-yourself (DIY) material. Seal out unwanted elements, cushion what needs cushioning, or use in an application of your choice. Top Quality Our material is top quality. We make product to order and stock many items for same day shipping. Cut out the middle man and buy from the best. Easily cut into any shape This product is easily cut with scissors or a utility knife. Click Add To Cart now!
Features & Highlights
- High Performance-typical applications include gaskets, seals, pads, weather stripping, insulation, weatherproofing
- Resilient, hi-tech elastomer with excellent resistance to wear and water.
- Closed-Cell construction; restricts air, water, and gases from being absorbed.
- Temperature Range; Foam -40° to 155° F, Adhesive -10° to 150° F
- Excellent Neoprene/EPDM/SBR Foam for sealing almost anything.
|Manufacturer:||Rubber Sheet Warehouse|
|Brand:||Rubber Sheet Warehouse|
|Part Number:||187x36x10' FOAM SHEET ROLL|
|Publisher:||Rubber Sheet Warehouse|
|Studio:||Rubber Sheet Warehouse|
|MPN:||187x36x10' FOAM SHEET ROLL|
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.