Product Description & Reviews
From The Spinning Studio of Vermont, designed by Robin Russo and handcrafted by Pat Russo. These two pitch, hand-held combs, are hand-made in cherry wood. Each comb weighs approximately 6 ounces and has 25 tines set 1/4" on center in two rows. The tines are polished steel, 3 3/4" height 3/32" in diameter and finely tapered. The overall working width of the comb is 3". These lightweight and finely-crafted combs are a pleasure to use. Designed to work with a wide range of fibers, from kid mohair to Navajo Churro. Comes with table mount, diz, and an article an caring for your combs by Charlene Anderson.
Features & Highlights
- Double row combs made in the USA of cherry wood
- Can be used hand-held or secured in the mount (included) to easily pull fiber off with a diz, or simply if you wish to comb the fiber from a stationary position as is customary with English combs
- Combs weigh approximately 6 oz. each, have 25 tines, set 1/4
- Designed for a very wide range of fibers (should cover about 90% of all your combing needs) from kid mohair to Navaho churro
- Includes cherry wood diz, pull, and article on wool comb care by textile artist Charlene Anderson
|Manufacturer:||The Spinning Studio|
|Brand:||St. Blaise Combs|
|Publisher:||The Spinning Studio|
|Studio:||The Spinning Studio|
|Item Size:||5 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Strauch Fiber Equipment
mpn: HC/WL-RG, ean: 0638267977867,
By Foxglove Fiberarts Supply
mpn: ASH-1288, ean: 9418647112313,
By Ashford Wheels and Looms
mpn: ASH-9090227, ean: 9418647144130,