Product Description & Reviews
Merino is the standard by which the fineness of wool is graded and is among the softest fleeces in the world. It is an old breed mostly grown for its exquisite wool. The staple is quite crimpy and shorter than that of some other popular breeds, but its softness is legendary. This easy-spinning fiber will produce a lovely handspun yarn on your spinning wheel or drop spindle. Combed top is also well suited for needle felting, wet felting, nuno felting, soap making, dryer balls and embellishments. We recommend hand washing in cool water with like colors.
Features & Highlights
- 4 oz - 100% Merino Wool - Super Fine 19 mic
- EXQUISITE SOFTNESS: Ideal for creating garments and accessories meant to be worn on bare skin.
- STUNNING COLOR BLEND: Take your fiber projects to the next level! Perfectly harmonizing colors make this fiber fun and easy to use.
- KIND TO ANIMALS & PLANET: Our merino is ethically sourced from non-mulesed flocks and sustainably dyed in accordance with the highest Oeko-Tex standards.
- BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED: Ready for gifting to yourself or the fiber artist in your life.
|Manufacturer:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Brand:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Publisher:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Studio:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Item Size:||0.1 x 0.005 x 0.005 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.